Q. How can I configure Google Scholar off campus in order to see PI Library holdings?
1) Go to https://scholar.google.com/
2) Click on the “Settings” link at the top.
3) Click on the “Library Links” at the left.
4) If the Petroleum Institute is not shown under the list of available libraries, search for it:
5) Check the box next to “The Petroleum Institute – Full-Text @ PI Library” and then save.
6) Now when you search, articles that are available at the PI Library will have a “Full-Text @ PI Library” link next to them.